Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Well, the wedding went down this weekend with out a hitch! It was a beautiful event and we couldn't be happier about the new addition to our family! I will share some pics of some of our wedding projects later this week. It has taken me the last few days to recover from all the activity. At the last minute last week, we discovered that the decorations we were counting on using for the ceremony were no longer available and we had to come up with a new plan pretty much the day before the wedding. It ended up being just as beautiful if not more so. If it weren't for that little snafu, I wouldn't have been nearly as stressed. I just wanted to make everything as beautiful and easy as possible on the sweet bride. It was such a fun weekend to celebrate my brother and his WIFE!

We have had an absolutely wonderful day today. It started off with a cup of coffee from my new Keurig coffee maker!! I have wanted one for a while and my husband chipped in and helped make my dream come true! I <3 it.  The kids and I played outside for 3 or 4 hours (i may or may not have watched an episode of Parenthood on Netflix on the back porch while they played). We had a picnic lunch before they went down for naps. While they napped, I was able to do some sewing. I finished 2 birthday presents, and worked on a few orders. We enjoyed a quick visit from my momma and to top it all off, today was our monthly visit from my cleaning lady! So we have a clean house, rested children, hot homemade cookies in the oven, and a yummy dinner ready to be cooked. I better knock on some wood, because today i'm feeling pretty good about things! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment