Monday, September 12, 2011

My Bella Belly

I just realized that I never got a chance to post the rest of the photos from our Maternity shoot. I think I got the pictures back from our photographer just a week or so before Bella was born. What an incredible "God Thing" it was that we were able to capture these photos just 2 weeks before she was born! All along, I had wanted to wait as long as possible to capture by belly at its biggest without waiting TOO long and risk her being born early and missing our opportunity. I would say that it worked out just perfectly.

I want to thank Holly Hall of Legacy 49 Photography for being such a blessing to me during this time and for capturing these priceless memories of our family of five.














2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful, Mica. Although I don't know you, I have been so touched by your story and little Bella's life. Thank you for sharing so candidly with everyone.

    Praying for continued healing for your mind, body, spirit and sweet mommy's heart.

    With Love,
    Ryan McLaughlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. taratongcorojas@gmail.comSeptember 12, 2011 at 10:37 PM

    These are so cute, Mica!

    ReplyDelete