Friday, September 2, 2011

Bella Faith August 30, 2011



For those of you who I'm not connected with through Facebook or other means, I just wanted to let you know that we got to meet our precious Baby Bella Faith this week. She was born 9 weeks early on August 30th 2011 weighing 2lbs, 15oz, 12 1/4 inches,  and went on to meet her heavenly father a few moments later. She was absolutely beautiful. We spent 24 precious hours with her before we said goodbye. It was a divinely blessed time, with every detail working out as only the Lord could have done. She was loved on by tons of family and friends and we captured a lifetime of memories and approximately 80,000 pictures. :)  I look forward to sharing all the beautiful details of our time with her, but it will take me some time to get it all on "paper". We ended up having a C-section, so my first priority is to recover from that while processing a wide range of emotions.

We are doing very well despite the obvious sadness. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to help us through this time. My amazing mother has done everything from taking care of my other babies, to washing every article of clothing in our house and grocery shopping, etc. Such a blessing. And we already have so many meals lined up for the next few weeks. We are so grateful. Thank you to everyone for your prayers, cards, emails, and messages. Thank you for everything and I look forward to sharing more of Bella's life with you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Mica-

    You don't know me, but we have something in common. I found your blog as I was browsing Pinterest. We recently lost our little boy, Wyatt, in April 2012. He was silently born at 38 weeks from an otherwise healthy pregnancy. I thought my faith was strong, until I read your blog--its amazing. I have read every single entry regarding your sweet Bella and have shared your blog with others. I simply wanted to let you know that you and your sweet girl are making a difference in the hearts of strangers. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. krysd,
    I am so sorry to hear about your Wyatt. Words cannot express how sorry I am. You will be in my prayers as you navigate through these difficult months and years. I'm glad my blog found you at this time in your life. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to email me at micalduncan@yahoo.com.
    Praying for Peace in your life,
    Mica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mica,

    I lost my precious Michaela Anne on February 22, 2007.She was 37 1/2 weeks gestation. Born at 3lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long. She would be 5 now...my how the time flies. Thank you for sharing your story. My prayers are with you. The pain gets easier, but never passes. Time indeed, does not heal all wounds.

    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete